TB Realty is a multi-faceted, rapidly growing Real Estate company seeking a highly motivated, full-time Construction Administrative Assistant. This person will manage all administrative processes associated with our construction projects. This role does not oversee construction projects and will be working from the office, not the field. This is a great mid-level position for someone with administrative experience in a construction or commercial setting.
- Report directly to Construction Manager and primary works as an assistant to that position.
- Schedule vendors, subcontractors, material delivery and ordering, etc.
- Provide Senior Management with daily /weekly status report(s) as required
- Coordinate delivery of materials with vendors and subcontractors
- Ensure organization in
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Work with Construction Manager to ensure project management software is up to date.
- Act as liason between construction team and office staff
- Fluency in Spanish a PLUS
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time and on budget
- Able to interact with wide range of personalities
- Ability to gather and manage information, prepare and present reports
- Capable of problem-solving and dealing and experience with complex detailed projects
- Must be extremely detail-oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with Mac a PLUS
Job Type: Full-time